MAVERICK Jacket - ICE-BLU DENIM
Fabric: Original mfsc “ICE-BLU” denim twill, 12 Oz. twill, light indigo blue warp x ecru weft, solid white selvedge ID, milled in Japan.
* An original mfsc pattern, inspired by vintage 1960s-70s Ranch coats and western denim jackets.
* ¾ length.
* Faux shearling fur body lining, 100% acrylic pile fabric, aka “sherpa”.
* Woven plaid cotton flannel fabric arm lining.
* Wide notch lapel, arcuate panels, pocket flaps and cuffs shearling accents.
* Hand warming slash pockets incorporated in vertical panel seam.
* Copper rivet pocket stops.
* “M” stitch on hip pockets with flaps.
* Original vintage-style MF® branded brass snaps closure.
* Contrast stitching (yellow/orange combo)
* Intricate adjustable cuff construction.
* Original mfsc “Truck Stop” woven label.
* Made in Japan.
* Truckstop Collection