Californian Lot 674
Inspired by traditional 1950′s-1960’s era blue jeans, traditional fit, slightly tapered leg for a mid-60’s vibe.
- “301 Okinawa”, sturdy 14 Oz. left-hand twill denim, blend of 50% recycled sugar cane fibers and 50% cotton, white/green selvedge ID. Milled in Japan.
- Pocket Bags: Vintage NOS French workwear fabric, 100% cotton.
- Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction. Main colors are yellow and orange, with special 2016 Election red and white accents.
- Classic vintage five-pocket pattern.
- Button fly.
- Selvedge leg out seam.
- MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
- Unbranded natural cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
- Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
- Selvedge button hole fly placket.
- Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
- Unlined rear pockets.
- Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly buttons.
- Unmarked copper riveting for reinforcement.
- Original MF® paper pocket flasher (ivory).
- The Californian LOT.674 blue jeans are designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.
Sizing & Care:
- The Californian LOT.674 blue jeans come UN-WASHED and are cut so that the measurements match the labeling AFTER an initial cold soak/line dry. A tagged W32 x L34 will shrink to approximately 32 inches x 34 inches after a soak/dry process.
- We recommend the usual protocol before wearing: cold soak/spin dry/line dry/wear briefly when still damp to set creases/line dry until fully dry.
- We recommend getting your usual waist size, although proper fit is a subjective matter and everyone has their own idea of what looks good. As with all denim twill, shrinkage and stretching will occur for a while and will depend on the wearer’s body, activities and initial fit.
- Cold soak for 30 min, spin dry and line dry (ie. minimal shrinkage).