Continential Vest - Light Grey Slate Twill
An original MFSC pattern, inspired by vintage European waistcoats, notably an original 1950’s-60’s tailor-made British specimen.
- Slate Grey twill: New Old Stock, 60% cotton – 40% linen, 8 Oz. denim twill, also with a probable Italian origin.
- Six-button front.
- Two slanted box-pleat patch pockets with buttoned flaps.
- Full matching back with cinch strap, European-style metal buckle.
- Fancy corozo wood buttons.
- Full lining, woven stripe suit-lining fabric, no open seams.
- Made in the USA.
- Refer to sizing chart in photos.
- 30 minute cold soak, spin dry and line dry. Further shrinkage and creasing will be achieved with full wash cycle (on delicate) and a heat dryer cycle.
- Continental Vest comes raw/unwashed. We recommend the usual initial 30 minute cold soak/occasional hand agitation/spin dry/hang dry process.
- Hand wash or machine wash unbuttoned on delicate, cold water with minimal environmentally friendly detergent. Line dry.
- Note: Full washing cycle and machine dry will result in maximum shrinkage, to be experimented with care and at owner’s risk.