Original Mister Freedom® T-Shirt pattern, inspired by vintage 1940′s-50′s cotton T-shaped undershirts.
- Indigo 100% cotton light-weight slubby tubular jersey knit, milled in the USA. This fabric twists and torques. This natural yarn distortion is expected and is not a default.
- Long sleeve, wrist or just above wrist length.
- Folded wrist cuff, no rib knit cuffs.
- Tubular knit (no side seams)
- Cover stitch self-fabric neckband.
- Normal mechanical stretch and fabric memory.
- Combination of flatlock and cover stitch construction, inspired by 1940′s USMC Government issued undershirts.
- 100% cotton thread, for natural roping on seams.
- Original MF® “The Sportsman” black woven rayon label on neck band.
- Made in the USA.
Fit & Care:
Refer to sizing chart below for washed/machine dried approximate measurements (measured flat, without pulling/stretching). Please note that my shirts on the fit picture were just freshly laundered and machine dried, ie. at their tightest/shortest, which accounts for the Nureyev vibe. According to your built and silhouette preference, get your normal size or size down for a slimmer/shorter old school fit.
Fletcher T-Shirt comes unwashed and will shrink to the desired tagged size after an initial wash/dry cycle. The indigo version has already shrunk to the desired size. The Fletcher fits like the Stanley does. Remember that, due to the nature of the stretchy jersey, the Fletcher/Stanley might feel looser at first than its Skivvy predecessor.
Low-maintenance as a T-Shirt should be, just throw your Stanley in the washer/dryer, cold or hot water, delicate cycle. No bleach. Keep colors separate to avoid potential color transfer when doing laundry.