Musette Biribi - Bag
Inspired by late 1800′s French Military government issued shoulder bag for personnel effect/bread/tobacco carriage (musette modele 1892), originally made of linen/hemp fabric, cachou color.
Poilus and pioupious often carried two, slung over each shoulder, when in the field.
MF’s interpretation of this old timer is an addition to our Biribi concept.
- 100% cotton NOS 10 oz. stripe denim twill, solid white selvedge (showing on inside flap fold).
- Double layer construction.
- Light weight.
- Indigo dyed HBT woven strap, adjustable.
- No outside branding, inside flap custom stenciling.
- 1930′s NOS vintage French metal buttons.
- Vintage French NOS metal double prong strap adjuster buckle.
- Made in the USA.