Ranger Shirt - Assorted Colors and Fabrics
Original Mister Freedom® pattern, inspired by 1930’s-40’s workwear and casual preppy shirting.
- Vintage New Old Stock Indian madras, woven on shuttle powerloom machinery, 100% cotton, selvedge. Assorted patterns, colors and weave, approximately regrouped by check families and color range.
- Relaxed silhouette and fit.
- Long sleeves.
- Double chest pockets, inverted box-pleat.
- Chin strap.
- Full button front, featuring French 1930’s vintage “Briard” glass buttons.
- European vintage 1930’s top button, debossed “For Gentlemen”.
- Selvedge side gussets, self fabric.
- Each shirt is unique, one or few-of-a kind.
- Limited edition.
- Made in the USA
Fit & Care:
Please refer to sizing chart to figure out what works for you.
To limit shrinkage dilemmas with the Ranger Shirt, Miss Freedom has opted to thoroughly launder/dry each shirt in-house. This not only takes care of most of the shrinkage (they used cold water), but also results in interesting fabric/stitching puckering.
All shirts were measured and size-stamped AFTER the cold wash/dry process. This lead to four size groupings (S, M, L and XL) with somewhat similarly consistent measurements. Two Mediums in two different fabrics will have some variations in measurements and proportions, but they still belong to their size family, as Mr. Dascalu’s painstaking and torturing sizing assignment have determined.
Depending on the specific weave of each fabric, some stretching back and forth is to be expected as the shirt goes through wash/wear cycles. Please note that steaming or ironing will result in a garment that appears to fit more comfortably. Wrinkles tend to make light-weight garments look like they fit tighter.
Machine wash on delicate. Cold water, gentle cycle, eco-friendly mild detergent and line dry.