The Rugged Suede Tote is made with North American hides, thickened in the cold and tanned in Chicago by the century-old Horween Leather Company. Far from a delicate suede, this rough-out boot leather is weatherproofed during the tanning process so it can withstand punishing conditions for generations.
- 13-3/4" W x 16" H x 7-1/2" D
- 2 interior stow pockets
- Made with rugged suede leather from Horween Tannery, one of the oldest continuously-running tanneries in the U.S.
- Made with hides sourced from North America
- Contrasting-texture leather base
- Handles connect to bag with a D-ring, so they lie flat when not being utilized; they have a 10-1/4" drop
- Handles are vegetable-tanned Bridle Leather, tanned in the USA by 120-year-old tannery Wickett & Craig
- Branded, solid brass hardware
- Wipe or brush clean
- Made in USA with North American Leather and imported material