An original MFSC, inspired by our vintage influences. Crispy 100% cotton chambray, white ID selvedge. Milled in Japan (from a 1940′s textile swatch).
- Made in California, USA.
- Relaxed silhouette and fit.
- Original chest inverted box-pleat double pockets.
- Slim chin strap.
- Full button front.
- Original painted embossed metal buttons, combination solid and MFSC branding.
- White cotton popeline button facing strip.
- Double front & back expansion pleats on shoulder yoke.
- One piece cuff gusset.
- 100% cotton thread, high stitch count.
- Flat felled seams, with inside green chainstich signature.
- Side gussets with selvedge fabric.
- Original “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label.
- Traditional front tail sizing ink stamp.
- Made in the USA.
Fit & Care:
Refer to chart below for raw/rinsed/line dried measurements:
This shirt should be pretty low maintenance, but we still recommend gentle cold wash and line dry. As always, wash when dirty, not when you want a nice instant fade.
If you are usually a medium in MFSC shirting, wear a medium in the ‘Sportsman Shirt’. The shirt will shrink to tagged size.